Component Translated Untranslated Untranslated words Untranslated characters Checks Suggestions Comments
manager Apache-2.0 70% 681 6,830 41,769 13 4 0
Glossary Shizuku Apache-2.0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Overview

Project website github.com/RikkaApps/Shizuku
Project maintainers User avatar rikka
Translation license Apache-2.0 manager Shizuku

String statistics

Strings percent Hosted strings Words percent Hosted words Characters percent Hosted characters
Total 2,280 19,080 119,472
Source 95 795 4,978
Translated 70% 1,599 64% 12,250 65% 77,703
Needs editing 1% 2 1% 11 1% 71
Failing checks 1% 13 1% 96 1% 745
Strings with suggestions 1% 4 1% 18 1% 108
Not translated strings 29% 679 35% 6,819 34% 41,698

Quick numbers

18,285
Hosted words
2,185
Hosted strings
68%
Translated
2
Contributors
and previous 30 days

Trends of last 30 days

+4%
Hosted words
+4%
Hosted strings
-2%
Translated
+1%
-50%
Contributors
-100%
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

an hour ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

an hour ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
User avatar ThePrimalPea

New translation

Shizuku / managerVietnamese

2 hours ago
Browse all project changes
User avatar rikka

New announcement

Shizuku

Before I was not integrate this translation project with Shizuku project at GitHub. Now I found it's very hard to do this without creating a new component. Each weblate component has a git repo, add remote git repo requires merge weblate repo with the remote. However, a "start from scratch" weblate repo have a totally different file structure. So, I didn't manage to keep the old records. Sorry for every translators 😔.

3 months ago
Browse all project changes